Bridgeton is Seabrook’s primary rehab location and extended care estate, conveniently located just 90 minutes from New York City. At this CARF-accredited mental health and addiction treatment center, men and women who are struggling to break free of addictive behaviors and co-occurring disorders can get the help they need in a warm, caring and homey environment.
Seabrook’s Bridgeton location is one of five campuses throughout New Jersey. We provide evidence-based therapy that is firmly rooted in the 12-Step Recovery Principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. At each stage of the recovery process, Seabrook’s clients participate in 12-step programs that give them the support they need to live a life that is free of substance misuse and other addictive behaviors.
We are passionate about helping people rediscover their lives through individual and group therapy, as well as holistic treatments such as yoga, acupuncture, music therapy, brainspotting and massage. We tailor our continuum of care to address a variety of mental, physical and spiritual health needs, equipping our clients with the tools to achieve a lifetime of mind-body wellness.
At our Bridgeton rehab campus, we offer a variety of treatment methods for people with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse issues. Our specialties include:
- Detox and medical stabilization
- Private and semi-private accommodations
- Long-term programming for men and women
- Family programming and education
At Seabrook Bridgeton, we have tailored our outpatient and aftercare programs for men and women who cannot afford to take time away from their home, work and family responsibilities. However, outpatient care is not suitable for everyone. Successfully getting and staying sober may depend on your ability to participate in a more intensive program or a residential treatment plan. We offer these as part of our complete continuum of care, and our team of trained clinicians will evaluate you to help you decide the best path to take.
Entering the Seabrook outpatient program is the first step on a simultaneously stimulating and satisfying journey to lasting sobriety and personal responsibility. We want to help you understand that it’s entirely within your reach for you to enjoy a rich, fulfilling life without substance dependency, and we are here to provide the love and support you need at every phase of your recovery.
Our compassionate and caring team blends clinical knowledge with the evidence-based 12-Step immersion process that has become a Seabrook hallmark over the past four decades.
Seabrook Bridgeton clients must agree to adhere to these patient responsibilities:
- Provide personal transportation to and from treatment sessions.
- Respect the confidentiality of all patients.
- Provide honest and accurate information about your health, all substance abuse and addictive behaviors. We will ask you to provide proof of all prescribed medications.
- Report any relapses in abstinence for alcohol and drug use. Be willing to make changes in your treatment plan to address such challenges. This may include being referred to another level of care, including residential treatment or hospitalization.
- Develop and comply with your individual treatment plan.
- Provide necessary information to a financial counselor and agree to pay any out-of-pocket costs.
- Regularly attend 12-Step support group meetings while you are enrolled in the program.