Seabrook: A CARF Accredited Addiction Rehab Center
When making a decision to have a loved one admitted into an addiction rehab treatment facility, it’s essential to make sure the program is properly licensed and accredited. Seabrook believes its patients deserve a treatment rehab center with integrity, backed by accreditation organizations worthy of the utmost respect
That is why we have sought and earned accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF). Being a CARF accredited rehab program means the following:
- We have passed an in-depth review of our services. These reviews and inspections take place every three years to ensure continued compliance and exceptional treatment services.
- Our addiction treatment programs have demonstrated that they meet internationally recognized standards.
- Seabrook has made a commitment to continually enhance the quality of its programs and addiction services and its focus on the patients we serve.
- 37 of our 146 beds are licensed for detoxification, all of which are fully accredited by CARF. This accreditation is specific for the specialized treatment of opioid dependencies, such as heroin and pain medications like Oxycodone, Roxicodone, Percocet, and Lortab.
Other Licenses and Qualifications
In addition to CARF, Seabrook is licensed by the New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Addiction Services, # 80650, as a “Residential Addiction Treatment Facility.” This includes an “Ambulatory Care Facility” license # 2000431 , which permits Seabrook to provide:
- Opioid Treatment Programming (OTP)
- Outpatient services
- Intensive outpatient services
- Partial care
Seabrook also supports education to professionals and the public at large in an effort to reduce the stigma associated with substance use disorder. As such, Seabrook is an approved continuing education provider for the New Jersey Addiction Professionals Certification Board, a provider of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits, and a NAADAC (National Association of Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Counselors) Educational Provider # 786.
Learn More About Seabrook
Our CARF accreditation, licenses and qualifications are a direct result of the quality we employ in every aspect of our New Jersey addiction treatment program. Our staff, programs, and treatment methods have been put in place to provide the highest level of individualized care to each client. To learn more about how we can help you or someone you love, call today: 800-761-7575.