Why choose Seabrook over another treatment center?
- Seabrook is a licensed healthcare facility, accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Facilities (CARF). Accreditation means that Seabrook voluntarily participates in an in-depth review of our programs and facilities every 3 years.
- Seabrook is a member of the National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers (NAATP). This means that Seabrook has demonstrated to be in compliance with all accountability measures and the NAATP Code of Ethics. Be wary of any treatment center not listed in the NAATP Addiction Industry Directory.
- Seabrook provides evidence-based therapies to assist individuals in finding recovery from the devastating effects of active addiction. Programs are supervised by licensed and credentialed medical and clinical professionals. Medication assisted treatment (MAT) is prescribed by full time, board certified addiction medicine physicians. Psychiatric services and co-occurring disorders treatment is facilitated in both inpatient and outpatient programs. Our program offers a unique integrated family therapy approach including a one-year follow-up post discharge to assist those struggling with relapse issues.
- Jerry and Peg Diehl of Ocean City, NJ founded Seabrook in 1974. Their vision was to provide nonprofit addiction treatment services for the communities of New Jersey and surrounding states. Today, their son Edward Diehl is President and continues their mission.
- Seabrook is a registered 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization within the United States Internal Revenue Code. This means there are no shareholders that may receive any part of Seabrook’s net earnings. A volunteer board of directors governs Seabrook. They do not get paid. All earnings are continually reinvested into the program to maintain quality and expand services.
NAATP has created this questionnaire to assist families in making an informed decision in selecting a treatment provider. Download or print this and use it as your guide when speaking to any treatment center representative.