Outpatient Rehab in Northfield, NJ
Seabrook Northfield is a CARF-accredited outpatient mental health and addiction treatment center serving residents of the Jersey Shore. Located in Northfield, NJ, the facility is just four miles from Shore Memorial Hospital, a 15-minute drive from AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center Mainland and a 30-minute drive from Cape Regional Medical Center.
Seabrook offers various treatment methods for people with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse issues, including Partial Hospitalization (PHP), Intensive Outpatient (IOP), traditional aftercare and individual counseling. With an ultimate goal of abstinence, we help clients achieve stabilization and 12-step immersion.
Our mental health and addiction treatment focuses on the body, mind and spirit. We offer mental health and addiction treatment, monitoring and educational services to adult men and women, who remain living in their homes while attending the outpatient programs. Transportation to and from the facility is the responsibility of the client.
Our Director of Outpatient Services, Larena Wilde, MS, LCADC, oversees all programs at Seabrook Northfield. All clinical services are staffed with highly credentialed, licensed staff with many years experience in the addiction treatment field. The facility, located in Northfield, NJ, is more than just an outpatient office. It features a wifi enabled cafe lounge for patients, cable TV, vending machines and meeting space. The environment is a safe, serene and sober place for those in early recovery.
The meeting space is utilized for Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes as well as self-help meetings, including Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous (NA). For more information on CEU credit or to organize self-help meetings, please contact email@example.com.
Addiction Treatment in Northfield, NJ
Traditional Outpatient (OP) consists of as many as two group sessions a week and as little as one per month.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) requires patients to attend programming four days per week, including four 2 hour and 15-minute group sessions, one individual session and family/outside provider contacts monthly.
Partial Hospitalization (PHP) is four days a week for five hours a day. Patients attending partial care will be afforded one meal per day.
Individual and family counseling allows patients to meet with a therapist each week for one hour.
The treatment process addresses the following:
- The dynamics of addiction
- The medical aspects of addiction
- The importance of abstinence
- Maximizing the use of 12-step groups
- Minimizing risky behavior
- Nutrition, exercise and recreation
- Relationship skills
- Conflict resolution
- Assertiveness and communication skills
- Family dynamics of addiction
- Relapse management skills
- Developing external sources for addiction
To be admitted to Seabrook, the patient must meet the following criteria:
- DSM V diagnosis of substance use disorder and a strong likelihood that the patient will respond well to treatment
- Have symptoms that interfere with functioning in at least one area of life
- Pose no risk to self or others and function in an outpatient setting
- Meets American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) level II. 1 dimensional admission criteria
Patient responsibilities include:
- Respect the confidentiality of all patients.
- Provide honest and accurate health information, including all substance abuse and addictive behaviors. In addition, clients will be asked to provide proof of all prescribed medications.
- Report any difficulty with abstinence for alcohol and drug use. Be willing to make changes in your treatment plan to address such difficulties. This could include being referred to another level of care, including residential treatment or hospitalization.
- To develop and comply with a treatment plan.
- To provide necessary information to a financial counselor and to pay any out-of-pocket costs.
- To attend 12-Step support group meetings on a regular basis while in the program.
Seabrook accepts many health insurance programs including: Aetna, AmeriHealth, AtlantiCare, APS, Health Net, Horizon Blue Cross, MHN, and Value Options. All co-pays are expected to be paid upon admission to the program.
Contact Us: Outpatient Rehab in Northfield, NJ
We’re committed to providing clients with safe and serene outpatient rehab in Northfield, NJ. To learn more about our services, call today: 609-415-0999.