As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, your contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law. You can choose the way to give that best suits you:
- Give Online –
- Check – Please print a Donation Form and mail it with your gift made payable to:
The Seabrook Foundation
ATTN: Alicia Newcomb
133 Polk Lane, P.O. Box 5055
Seabrook, NJ 08302
- Credit Card– Credit Card donations may be one time gifts, or can be automatically charged to your credit card for a specific length of time. You may use your credit card by:
- Using the online donation form.
- Printing the donation form and mailing to The Seabrook Foundation.
- Calling the Development Office at (800) 761-7575 x 1151.
- Planned Giving – From bequests to annuities, there are many options for how to make a planned gift that not only secures financial support for the future of those we serve but is also comfortable to you. Please contact the Seabrook Foundation to discuss options that are best suited for you.
- Memorials/Tributes – The Foundation gratefully accepts donations made in a person’s memory as well as tributes to honor and celebrate an accomplishment in someone’s life, such as a recovery anniversary. Whether it is a memorial donation or a tribute, the Foundation will send an acknowledgement of a gift made to the designated person. Please contact the Development Office at (800) 761-7575 x 1151 to make arrangements.
All donations made through online giving are safe and secure. It is the Seabrook Foundation’s policy not to share your personal information with 3rd parties.