Spread Positivity Today and Everyday
Every day it feels harder than ever to escape thoughts of health, money and the unknown. Anxiety and stress levels are at all-time highs. It is extremely important to try and help spread the positivity this holiday season. I challenge you to make an impact! Did you know spreading positive energy is good for you? It invites positive opportunities to enter your life.
Here are seven simple ways to generate positivity:
- Start with checking in on people. There are so many ways to connect with people via internet. It’s as easy as just saying hello, or I hope you are doing well can start the positivity.
- Send a letter or card with a special message to first responders, or someone who needs a pick me up.
- Help someone! Offer to pick up items for an older relative or neighbor if you’re heading to the grocery store.
- If you are out and about give a compliment to someone. It takes just a few moments but spreads enormous love. “Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”- Mother Teresa
- We are stronger than we think, but sometimes we need a little reminder. Encourage someone who might need that extra push to seek help.
- Perform random act of kindness around your town. Click here for some ideas or Google some on your own. https://www.signupgenius.com/groups/random-acts-of-kindness-ideas.cfm
- Finally simple express your gratitude. Take a moment to say thank you to those who have lent a helping hand. Who doesn’t want to be appreciated?
When you make an effort to be kind to others you are happier and kinder to yourself. Doing good FEELS good. To everyone.
What are you going to do to spread positivity?